Curious as to what you might find at the Sovos ShipCompliant Beverage Alcohol Summit in New York City? This one-day event will bring together beverage alcohol producers, suppliers, importers, industry experts and regulatory officials to discuss challenges and solutions that arise in the three-tier system and across the industry.
Here are three reasons we’re excited to attend the 2020 Beverage Alcohol Summit:
- Hear two keynote addresses from two experts.
- Jim Watson is a senior analyst at Rabobank’s research group, covering the American beverage alcohol sector. He studies consumer and industry trends that are shaping the beverage industry, giving insight into what is to come.
- Andy Hovancik, CEO at Sovos, has over 15 years of experience with regulatory and compliance software companies. Andy will share his perspective on how Sovos is on a mission to solve tax for good so businesses prosper and communities thrive.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and changes within the industry with a lineup of distinguished speakers who bring unique perspectives and insights.
- Robert M. Tobiassen is president of the National Association of Beverage Importers. Robert has more than 30 years of experience in the industry, including his tenure as chief counsel at the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). Robert brings a unique perspective from his many years of experience with regulatory, taxation, administrative and judicial enforcement in beverage alcohol.
- Jake Hegeman is vice president of legal and regulatory affairs for Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA). Jake works closely with state and federal regulatory officials on behalf of WSWA and its members to advance the interests and independence of distributors in the wine and spirits industry.
- Lester Jones is chief economist for the National Beer Wholesalers Association. With over 20 years experience in research, survey methodology and applied economics, Lester tracks economic factors that impact the beer distribution industry and alcohol policy decisions at the federal, state and local levels.
- Earn CPE credits. Since Sovos is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education, you can get up to 5 CPE credits for attending the Summit.
The Beverage Alcohol Summit is a great opportunity to increase your industry knowledge and network with peers to help you advance your career and business.
We hope to see you there. Register today.