We invite you to join us at this year’s 2017 ShipCompliant Wine Summit in Wine Country.
Every year ShipCompliant by Sovos hosts some of the most knowledgeable thought leaders about winery compliance and regulations that impact wineries’ day-to-day business. This Summit, formerly known as the “DIRECT Conference,” is now in its 12th year and we’re back in Wine Country. Join us on June 8, 2017 in Sonoma County’s beautiful Doubletree Hotel in Rohnert Park.
Those who return year after year know the Summit provides an inspiring, knowledge-filled day that will help you and your team get the most out of your business. It’s no surprise that leading wine producers attend each year.
Here are five reasons you can’t afford to miss this year’s ShipCompliant Wine Summit.
- Ensure you’re in-the-know about the latest regulatory changes in the wine industry. The keynote “State of the Industry” presentation by Steve Gross, VP State Relations, Wine Institute is a Summit tradition. We’ll also hear from Janelle Christian, of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) and state regulators from jurisdictions facing the greatest number of changes in the past year. These presentations will provide you with knowledge, news and insights, and make sure you are up-to-speed with the regulatory requirements wineries face.
- Meet and mingle with wine industry professionals at the evening Wine Hour. Now an annual tradition, the Summit Wine Hour provides a relaxed, engaging opportunity to visit with your colleagues. Wineries are invited to “Bring & Share,” a chance to share your brand with industry professionals.
- Get some in-real-life facetime with our customer champions at the Summit. Put a face to the voice on the phone from your favorite customer success team members. Our customer success team will be available throughout the day to answer your questions, hear about your recent experiences and share best practices and processes for you to get the most out of using the ShipCompliant product.
- Find out what is disrupting the industry, with our Disruption panel. What innovations are wineries and their supporting industries doing that are fueling direct-to-consumer growth and profits? We’ll hear from four companies that are rocking the DtC boat. You’ll hear it here first, folks!
- Explore new products and services specifically designed to help your business grow. Our sponsors and exhibitors recognize the needs and challenges that wineries face, and will be on hand all day with the newest and best solutions available.
Don’t miss out!
[su_note note_color=”#cccccc” text_color=”#333333″]
Register now and secure your seat – better yet, bring your team! Groups of three or more receive special pricing.
Be sure to tune in to our next webinar, featuring Steve Gross, Wine Institute and Lauren Whitney and Charles Maniace, Sovos, who will answer the top questions people ask about sales tax and DtC shipping.