November marks the beginning of the holiday season. This year, we want to help you cross one more to-do off of your list so you have more time to spend with friends, family, and a steaming mug of hot toddy. Although the deadline for label renewals is December 31 in Louisiana and South Dakota, we’d rather you spend the holidays around the fireplace than scrambling to get your renewals submitted. Here is a quick reference guide for label renewals in both states, so you can cross off one or two more tasks from your list.
- The Louisiana label renewal period runs from November 1 to December 31, 2016.
- Only 3-tier (wholesale) labels need to be renewed. The distribution channel of your label is based on the 10-digit permit used when registering. Labels registered under a permit beginning in 67, 68, 69, 70, and 80 all need to be renewed in 2016.
- Labels registered under your 10-digit Direct-to-Consumer license — which begins in 85 — need not be renewed until the end of 2017.
- In Louisiana, labels are registered at the COLA level. Each renewal will have a $5 fee.
- To complete your renewal, you’ll need a list of the labels you wish to renew and your 10-digit permit number.
- Get started here.
[su_button url=”https://la.productregistrationonline.com/renewalslogin” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#2ea3f2″ color=”#ffffff” size=”14″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”5″ icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Start Your Louisiana Renewal Process[/su_button]
- The South Dakota label renewal period runs from November 1 to December 31, 2016.
- South Dakota does not distinguish between 3-tier and Direct-to-Consumer label registration. Labels distributed in either channel must be renewed.
- Use your four-digit “BR” permit to log in to the renewal website. It will look like “BR-1234.” Enter only the four digits (1234) to log in. South Dakota renewal fees are $50 per spirit label, $25 per malt label, $25 for the first wine label in a brand, and $17.50 for all subsequent wine labels under that brand. Each label has a $5 technology fee. A full breakdown of charges is displayed before you are required to submit any payment.
- Get started here.
[su_button url=”https://sd.productregistrationonline.com/renewalslogin” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#2ea3f2″ color=”#ffffff” size=”14″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”5″ icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Start Your South Dakota Renewal Process[/su_button]
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]As always, feel free to reach out to our client services team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.[/su_note]