[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
We are so excited for the DIRECT conference coming up this June. As in years past, the event will feature a lineup of incredible speakers, access to the ShipCompliant team, and an opportunity to connect with the people who make the industry great. While that’s all the same, we have made some changes. Because we know you have questions about what to expect at this year’s event, we’ve compiled our answers to the FAQs. Have a question that hasn’t been answered? Let us know in the comments!
What is the value of DIRECT?
The theme of this year’s event, Build Tomorrow, is the driving force of our content. This year’s DIRECT will offer:
- Insight from motivational keynotes, industry-specific breakout sessions, and educational panel discussions,
- Access to industry experts, thought leaders, your peers, industry partners, and the ShipCompliant team, and
- Ideas and approaches to keeping up with changes in the industry and evolving your business.
What’s the agenda for DIRECT?
While we’re not ready to share the full agenda just yet, you can expect:
- ShipCompliant-specific trainings and access to our awesome support team,
- Regulatory and legislative updates from state and federal regulators in the beverage alcohol industry,
- Common compliance, fulfillment, and distribution struggles, and best practices for approaching these issues,
- Recent sales and marketing trends and strategies to approach the shifting demographics of customers,
- Insights into how to grow your business, market considerations, and the changing business landscape, and
- Technologies and innovations that are shaping our industry and how to use these to your business’ advantage.
Who is attending this event?
This event has historically been geared toward the direct-to-consumer wine industry. However, over the past couple of years it’s evolved into a holistic conference and provides value for people who work in the wine, spirits, and beer industries.
Why is DIRECT in San Francisco?
We’re changing the vision of DIRECT, and looking to bring producers of all kinds together to Build Tomorrow. Because we want to make DIRECT more accessible to wine, spirits, and beer producers, and we’ve outgrown our usual venue in wine country, we’re bringing DIRECT to San Francisco. Together we can shape our industry!
Do you have a one-day pass for DIRECT?
We’ve shaken things up for DIRECT, including the schedule. Because of this, we are not offering a one-day pass this year. We have incredible, educational content to share over two full days, with keynotes, breakout sessions, networking, and access to the ShipCompliant Support Bar both days. We don’t want you to miss out on a thing!
Who will be at DIRECT?
- Industry Partners
- Your favorite ShipCompliant Team members!
So, what can I expect?
An incredible, exciting, and educational event where you can make lasting connections, learn, and be inspired.
If you still have questions after reading through the FAQ’s, please reach out – we’re here to help! We hope to see you in San Francisco!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button admin_label=”Button” button_url=”https://www.shipcompliant.com/2016direct/” url_new_window=”on” button_text=”Register for DIRECT” button_alignment=”center” background_layout=”light” custom_button=”on” button_text_color=”#2092cc” button_letter_spacing=”0″ button_use_icon=”default” button_icon_placement=”right” button_on_hover=”on” button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″] [/et_pb_button][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]