ShipCompliant exists to take care of complex areas of business that many people don’t have the time or expertise to deal with. Compliance, sales and use tax, shipping, fulfillment, and more. ShipCompliant works to get these activities out of your way so that you can work on creating and selling your wine, beer, or spirits. As we’ve grown and entered into the Sovos family, we’ve identified another area where we can meet a need — sales tax calculation and filing for small to mid-sized businesses.
Sales tax is complicated and time-consuming, but it’s an unavoidable part of business. The reality is, no matter your size, you have 210,000 unique tax laws to deal with in 14,000 different tax jurisdictions. Yikes. Dealing with all of these rules manually can take days out of each month. That’s time that could be spent researching, creating, and selling.
So, we’d like to introduce you to Taxify! All together now, “Heeyyyyy, Taxify!”
What Does Taxify Do?
Taxify makes sales tax less cumbersome with an automated solution that provides:
- Accurate sales tax calculation
- Automated sales tax filing
- 50-state coverage
- Accurate audit reporting
- Up-to-date rules and rates
- Integrations with the top eCommerce platforms
They aim to provide their users with the same solution ShipCompliant does: Worry-free tax compliance, resources to run their businesses better, and all the support they need in the process.
Who Uses Taxify?
- CPAs and accountants who want to make sales tax calculation and filing for their clients faster, more accurate, and easier.
- eCommerce Sellers who have to manage transactions in more than one state that can be risky and a headache.
- Retailers who have to manage distribution across several states and, as a result, need to maneuver through an exponential number of sales tax rules.
If you or someone you know has a business outside of the beverage alcohol industry and needs help with sales tax, check Taxify out. You can find more information on Taxify’s fancy-schmancy website, or you can get started with a 30-day free trial.
Additionally, Taxify recently published a couple of helpful resources on the topic of sales tax. Visit their resources page to download The Truth About Nexus or Sales Tax 101.